Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in managing the entire gamut of F&A
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Knowledge of tax and statutory compliances
- Experience in managing commercial department is desirable (not mandatory)
- Experience/Knowledge of legal and secretarial (CS) will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to manage both strategic and operational finance functions
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation
- Must be versed in FP&A best practices, being able to bring quality ideas and approaches to improve current processes
- Experience developing cost center budgets, management reports, variance analysis, and financial research
- Strong communicator must be able to articulate ideas and courses of action
- Strong excel and power point skills and multi-dimensional databases a plus
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the companys budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands on person who has managed finance function in scaling organisations.
- Candidate should be ready to strive and excel in challenging situations
- Excellent stakeholder management
Interested candidates can share their profiles at email@example.com
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India