Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Pre- sales counselling to students regarding Admissions and Test Prep products GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, IELTS, and TOEFL by any of the customer preferred means -in-centre, online, etc.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as country selection USA, UK, Canada, Europe, etc.
- Should possess in-depth facts & figures about test prep course.
- Responsible for complete sales funnel management & ensuring updating of enquiries, solving the student queries, follow-up with students, and enrolments/ handling registrations.
- Ensure high rate of conversion of all leads- telephonic, forwarded and referrals to be successful in achieving the performance goals.
- Regular follow up on old and new leads, attend events and seminars, and organize workshops and information sessions for potential clients.
- Gather & collate accurate client information on prescribed enquiry form from walk-ins and timely update on portal.
- Monitoring and follow up of creation of schedules & other mandatory operational tasks at all locations as per the TAT.
- Maintain inventory of students kit and ensure timely issuance as per process.
- Be proactive in reviewing information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process, deadlines, Visa, travel arrangement, legal requirements, documents etc.to be able to propose accurately and address questions.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services and seek support for second level counseling.
- Be responsibly proactive in up-selling and cross-selling relevant products.
- Support Centre Manager in grievance management.
- Ensure efficient & appropriate communication with students related to batch details, timelines and updates.
- Be proactive for self-development initiatives by participating in trainings and certifications.
Owning the entire lifecycle of each student at each stage, maintaining database and to be able to extract reports
Interested candidates can share their profile at email@example.com
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Administration & Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India