Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve defined individual enrolment and revenue targets
- Represent the organization as a study overseas expert
- Be able to provide specialized guidance of overseas education requirements including tests, college shortlists, visa requirements for Canada and USA
- Effectively present Manyas overseas education bouquet of services from test prep through overseas admissions
- Keep him/herself-updated with latest information across US and Canada admissions
including Testprep related industry/competition trends
- Research and enhance knowledge in Canada, Australia and US overseas admissions space.
- Provide comprehensive counseling to students regarding Admissions and Test Prep products by any of the customer preferred means -in-center, online, etc.
- Responsible for complete sales funnel management& ensuring updation of enquiries, solving the student queries, follow-up with students, and enrolments/ handling registrations.
- Ensure benefits and advantages of enrolment are shared with students to encourage conversions.
- Ensure high rate of conversion of all leads- telephonic, forwarded and referrals to be successful in achieving the performance goals.
- Gather &collate accurate client information on prescribed enquiry form from walk-ins and timely update on portal.
- Maintain inventory of students kit and ensure timely issuance as per process.
- Be proactive in reviewing information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process, deadlines, Visa, travel arrangement, legal requirements, documents etc.to be able to propose accurately and address questions.
- Coordinate with respective teams for products/services and seek support for second level counselling whenever required.
- Be responsibly proactive in up-selling and cross-selling relevant products.
- Support Centre Manager in grievance management.
- Ensure efficient & appropriate communication with students related to batch details, timelines and updates.
- Be proactive for self-development initiatives by participating in trainings and certifications.
- Owning the entire lifecycle of each student at each stage, maintaining database and have the ability to extract reports.
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as research, advising, editing, IT and Finance and ensure IT related process compliances.
- Monitoring and follow up of creation of schedules & other mandatory operational tasks at all locations as per TAT.
Interested candidates can share their profiles at email@example.com
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India