Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve defined individual revenue targets.
- Fulfil Sales Management requirements as per audit scorecard.
- Achieve expected learning and development assessment scores and certifications.
- Provide Pre- sales counselling to students regarding Admissions and Test Prep products GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, IELTS, and TOEFL by any of the customer preferred means -in-centre, online, etc.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as country selection USA, UK, Canada, Europe, etc.
- Should possess in-depth facts & figures about test prep course.
- Responsible for complete sales funnel management & ensuring updating of enquiries, solving the student queries, follow-up with students, and enrolments/ handling registrations.
- Ensure high rate of conversion of all leads- telephonic, forwarded and referrals to be successful in achieving the performance goals.
- Regular follow up on old and new leads, attend events and seminars, and organize workshops and information sessions for potential clients.
- Gather & collate accurate client information on prescribed enquiry form from walk-ins and timely update on portal.
- Monitoring and follow up of creation of schedules & other mandatory operational tasks at all locations as per the TAT.
- Maintain inventory of students kit and ensure timely issuance as per process.
- Be proactive in reviewing information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process, deadlines, Visa, travel arrangement, legal requirements, documents etc.to be able to propose accurately and address questions.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services and seek support for second level counseling.
- Be responsibly proactive in up-selling and cross-selling relevant products.
- Support Centre Manager in grievance management.
- Ensure efficient & appropriate communication with students related to batch details, timelines and updates.
- Be proactive for self-development initiatives by participating in trainings and certifications.
- Owning the entire lifecycle of each student at each stage, maintaining database and to be able to extract reports.
Interested candidates can share their profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Contact Company:Manya Education
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India