ABOUT THE COMPANY AND JOB PURPOSE
Manya is a Pan India organisation in study abroad business and has 47+ centres in 24 Indian cities and is the largest international partner of The Princeton Review outside USA. The Princeton Review is a part of ST Unitas Company-a global education company.
Manya currently operates in three major business verticals in the area of Test Preparation, Overseas Admissions and Language & Communication Training. Now Manya is also venturing into online products segment to cater to larger market.
The position holder is expected to provide beneficial counselling services to potential and existing clients/ students, to guide them on course/ package options and procedures, making optimal use of the Manya's omnichannel universe for its products and services.
- Achieve defined individual revenue targets.
- Fulfil Sales Management requirements as per audit scorecard.
- Achieve expected learning and development assessment scores and certifications.
- Provide Pre- sales counselling to students regarding Admissions and Test Prep products by any of the customer preferred means -in-center, online, house calls, etc.
- Responsible for complete sales funnel management& ensuring updation of enquiries, solving the student queries, follow-up with students, and enrolments/ handling registrations.
- Ensure benefits and advantages of enrolment are shared with students to encourage conversions.
- Promote the outreach programs among the student community.
- Ensure high rate of conversion of all leads- telephonic, forwarded and referrals to be successful in achieving the performance goals.
- Gather &collate accurate client information on prescribed enquiry form from walk-ins and timely update on portal.
- Maintain inventory of students kit and ensure timely issuance as per process.
- Be proactive in reviewing information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process, deadlines ,Visa, travel arrangement, legal requirements, documents etc.to be able to propose accurately and address questions.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services and seek support for second level counselling.
- Be responsibly proactive in up-selling and cross-selling relevant products.
- Support Centre Manager in grievance management.
- Ensure efficient & appropriate communication with students related to batch details, timelines and updates.
- Be proactive for self-development initiatives by participating in trainings and certifications.
- Owning the entire lifecycle of each student at each stage ,maintaining database and to be able to extract reports.
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as research, counseling, editing, SnQ , IT and Finance and ensure IT related process compliances.
Monitoring and follow up of creation of schedules & other mandatory operational tasks at all locations as per the TAT.
- Relationship Purpose
- Admission Managers Resolving queries/ university & course related information,
second level counselling
- Operations Manager Batch planning
- Faculty Concerns, batch suggestions
- Product Training &
Certification Training & certification
IT team Related to system updation, resolving technology issues
This role holder will be aligned with one or two of the following roles as learner cum trainee.
This opportunity will provide the job holder a clear view of his lateral career growth options.
- Admissions Advisor
- Center Manager
Competency Proficiency Standard
and maintenance of Standards (SoP) Proficient
Product Knowledge Expert
English Language proficiency - Spoken Expert
English Language proficiency - Written Proficient
Influence decision making process of the
clients (Internal & External) Expert
Competitive Intelligence Evolving
Counselling Skills Expert
Appreciative inquiry Proficient
Interpersonal Skills Proficient
Ability to use
online resources (Internet) Proficient
Working in ERP environment Proficient
MS Office Suite Proficient
Behavioural Competencies -
Competency Proficiency Standard Required
Achieving Business Success Proficient
Service Orientation & Commitment Expert
Execution Excellence Expert
Educational Qualification: - Essential Graduate.
Experience: - 2+ Years.
Department: - Sales & Operations
Level of Impact: - Centre
Reports to: - Centre Manager
Type of Employment: - Full Time
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Contact Company:Manya Education
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India