Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage facilities, housekeeping and security of centres in the region.
- Timely issuance to employees based on due authorizations and judicious spending from petty cash expenses.
- Student Fee Receipt Reconciliation (including cancellation & replacement) for the assigned centres.
- Responsible for managing facilities, housekeeping and security of centres in the region, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on vendors performance in the region.
- Own the procurement, repair and maintenance of office assets along with updated AMC & SLA. Ensure that upkeep of IT asset, Infrastructure and fixed assets are attended on priority basis in coordination with respective HO teams.
- Ensure timely payments of utility bills and maintain records.
- Responsible to maintain adequate office supplies, optimum utilisation of resources, timely issuance to employees based on due authorizations and judicious spending from petty cash expenses and periodically submitting inventory status/ reconciliation and expense account to Head Office as per guidelines.
- Deposit fee collection on regular basis in collection bank account and reporting to head office on day-to-day basis.
- Co-ordinate with and support HO admin and accounts team in identifying local vendors as necessary to ensure smooth & timely completion of planned activity and timely submit vendor documents/bills to HO for action.
- Ensure provisions for expense accrued but not accounted with respect to the region are made at HO.
- Co-ordinate with centre admission and academic team for inventory requirement and be responsible for indenting to HO, issuance of books to centres, updating records of issuance and maintaining inventory records.
- Ensure compliance as per relevant regulatory bodies across centres.
- Ensure staff support and maintenance of accurate attendance records. Coordinate with relevant HO teams for smooth implementation as per SOP.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Address:B-7/2,,,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA,PHASE-II NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India