- Responsible for meeting the admissions revenue and enrolment targets month on month for the allotted zone.
- Pitch-infor pre-sales counselling and advise toprospective clients regarding Admission Services for initial interest built-up and information support during Meet the Expert sessions.
- Support enrollment process and share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis.
- Take sessions and seminars at universities and for GRE, GMAT, SAT batches at various centres.
- Responsible for achieving partner-Visa conversion target and Premium admit conversion target.
- Ensure that Admissions servicing process and SLAs is being adhered to by the team.
- Conduct random audits of calls and review portal to ensure compliance.
- Responsible to train the team of advisors for a high-quality student connect and end-to-end service upto expected standards and for certification.
- Train the sales team on regular basis and follow up for checking funnel of prospective line up, to support as necessary.
- Ensure that CSAT target is met by reviewing SD reports for students feedback and ensuring complaint is handled with care.
- Quality check the university shortlists and fine-tune to increase admit chances and to optimize number of partner applications.
- Resolve student grievances in consultation with the Centre Manager, as necessary.
- Developing and managing a trained and motivated team of resources
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.
Manya Education (P) Ltd. (MEPL) was set up in 2002 as a first of its kind, one-stop solution provider in overseas education. Named after one of the 1008 avatars of Goddess Saraswati, Manya signifies the free flow of wisdom and consciousness while discriminating between wrong and right. In the last decade, MEPL has successfully established itself as the national leader in three broad domains namely - Study abroad test preparation - Overseas admissions - Skill building especially in language and communication training. Study Abroad Test Preparation MEPL is the Indian partner and the most successful International Division of The Princeton Review (TPR), the worlds leading test preparation service provider for tests such as the GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL. The Princeton Review was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Framingham, MA. With a presence in 1000+ classroom locations over 17 countries, it has been a pioneer and leader, in helping students achieve their higher education goals for 30 years through college and graduate school test preparation and private tutoring. With more than 165 print and digital publications, the company provides students and their parents with the resources to research, apply to, prepare for, and learn how to pay for higher education. The Princeton Review partners with schools and guidance counselors throughout the US to assist in college readiness, test preparation and career planning services, helping more students pursue post-secondary education. The India Princeton Review (MEPL) has the unique distinction of having trained more students for The Princeton Review's GRE course in India in 2011 than in the entire USA. The constant excellence and innovation at Princeton Review in India is why MEPL was named World Franchise of the Year by the United States based franchisor for 2011. Overseas Admissions MEPL is also the exclusive partner for QS Quacquarelli Symonds in India for admissions solutions for students. QS Quacquarelli Symonds founded in 1990, has established itself as the worlds leading provider of specialist higher education, career information and solutions. QS Quacquarelli Symonds is a trusted partner for over 1000 higher education institutions worldwide providing a range of products and services aimed at assisting universities and business schools achieve their internationalization objectives. A strong 250 staff located between its headquarters in London and branch offices in Paris, Stuttgart, Singapore, New York and Alicante conduct University and Recruitment fairs in more than 30 cities across the world every year. This partnership gives MEPL the global coverage and reach to enable its students to secure admissions to the best suited program across the globe from amongst a wide choice. Language and Communication Training MEPL is the national leader in preparation for standardised tests in English such as the TOEFL, IELTS and PTE, all of which test a persons proficiency in not just technical knowledge of the language but focus on the ability to use language effectively in communication. MEPLs core understanding in this area, has led to the successful development and administration of various courses in language and communication ranging from spoken English, business communication, report writing, presentation skills and assertiveness for various audience profiles. MEPL works extensively with educational institutions and organisations to build international standard communication skills within the entity. Today, MEPL is proud to have been able to guide more than 75,000 students of varied profiles to embark on some of the most fascinating higher education and professional journeys. Manya has a growing network of 25 offices spread across New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Guwahati, Coimbatore and Chandigarh.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Gautam
Contact Company:Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.